Home / dating rularink3l / Dating services pet owners

Dating services pet owners men online dating tips

My Pugs are part of the family, and any man who wants to get serious about me also needs to be serious about my dogs. Most online dating sites allow users to set up a profile and browse for free, which makes it easy to see what’s out there; a site specifically geared toward pet owners is a good way to search for potential partners who understand your commitment to your furry companions.

Unfortunately, many pet-centric dating sites share user content with other more general sites, so profiles are not always pet specific — which means you could still be matched up with someone who doesn’t feel the same way you do about your pets.

Whether you are looking for a life partner, a buddy for your pet or just someone to hang out with, here you’ll be able to find exactly who you are looking for – pet lovers like yourself.

It’s fun, interactive, safe and anonymous – until you decide to take it further.

In addition, dating sites tend to have a larger number of female users, which can be a bonus if you’re a guy.

If you’re a woman looking for a good man, however, your options may be pretty limited, even among other pet owners.

Furthermore, 71% like the idea of writing about one's pets in a dating profile: nearly a fifth of singles (19%) say that it’s ‘’very important’’ that an online match mention a love for animals in their profile, while 52% describe it as a ‘’nice bonus.’’ Just 12% take a negative view of people that mention their pets online, while 17% think that it doesn't matter one way or the other.

However, although Brits are besotted with pet owners, that doesn’t necessarily mean that they want them to bring their furry friends along to their dates.

In addition, many of the profiles lack pet-related content and are indistinguishable from those on other non-pet-specific dating sites.In fact, 62% think it would be ‘’a distraction’’ if someone was to bring a pet along on a first date.(That said, the other 38% would find it ‘’charming’’ so it does perhaps depend on who you are dating!It is dog lovers who are the most likely to prioritize their furry pals though: one in three dog lovers (32%) would end a relationship if their dog did not like the new beau – while only 27% of cat people would call time on a romance if their cat wasn't happy.So why are UK singles so attracted to people with pets?If you’ve got a cat, you might still be in luck – 18% of singles who like pet owners (and 56% of self-described cat lovers) think that owning a moggy boosts someone’s attraction factor.The survey also found that a great place to make the most of this attraction boost is online: 63% of singles say it’s extra attractive when a person’s dating profile photo includes a pet.Just in time for Love Your Pet Day on the 20th Feb, our new survey of 1000 UK singles has revealed that over half (57%) think owning a pet can make someone more attractive¹ – and that owning a dog makes you the most attractive of all.Not only that, the way someone treats their pets might just indicate how caring they will be as a partner... It might be time to get a dog: our latest user survey has revealed that UK singles think that dog owners are extra attractive.What’s more, of self-described dog lovers say they’re more attracted to someone who owns a pooch.But what happens if you don’t have a friendly canine to play Cupid?

668 comments

  1. Apr 26, 2012. once was a time where pet owners could sign up for an online dating site. a support service to help you find the best doggy hotel or sitter for.

  2. Jul 3, 2015. Tindog is the dating app for dog owners looking for a mate. shoe-shopping app Stylect to job-hunting service Jobr and news aggregator Daily.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*