Backdating tax software for updating your home

There are two tax credits – child tax credit and working tax credit.

You can claim one or both of them, depending on your household circumstances.

A registered tax practitioner may appear in person on behalf of the applicant.

SARS will not accept any faxed or photocopied applications for registration.

New regulations (29 June 2018): Child Benefit, Tax Credits and Childcare Payments (Section 67 Immigration Act 2016 Leave) (Amendment) Regulations 2018 (SI.

No.788/2018) - New regulations that, amongst other measures, exempt individuals who have been granted leave to remain in the UK under section 67 of the Immigration Act 2016 from having to meet the three month residence requirement for tax credits More tax credit legislation New Upper Tribunal decision (12 April 2018): CTC/865/2016 - Whether decision made under section 16 or section 18 of Tax Credits Act 2004 (TCA) - implementation of Ft T decisions by HMRC - whether further HMRC decision called for - superior status of Ft T decisions and how take effect under the TCA - changing of Ft T decisions by HMRC More tax credit case law New Upper Tribunal decision (5 April 2018): CTC/3409/2017 - Purported appeal against a non-appealable tax credit overpayment decision does not confer jurisdiction on the judge to consider the validity of the entitlement decision More tax credit case law New regulations (14 March 2018): Tax Credits and Childcare (Miscellaneous Amendment) Regulations 2018 (SI.

For VAT liability date backdating requests specifically, you will be expected to provide invoices, signed contracts or financial statements to motivate the backdating.

The VAT 101 application for registration must be submitted in person at the SARS branch nearest to the place where your business is situated or carried on.

To claim Council Tax Support you must fill in an application form and send it to the Benefits Section at Pippbrook.

The Benefits Section will write to you for any further information it needs.

If you make a claim for Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based), Employment Support Allowance (Income Related) or Guaranteed Pension Credit then MVDC will write to you for any further information it needs.

If you haven't got all the evidence asked for in support of your claim, send whatever you have with the form straightaway.

You can send the rest in within one calendar month.


  1. Housing Benefit is a national benefit that can help to pay part or all of your rent if you are a tenant and on a low income. How much you get depends on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *